What is the weirdest thing you have done in your sleep?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Eating and body spasms normally.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I once had a headache so went to sleep without getting out of my shorts and t-shirt. When I woke up found I had taken my clothes off, turned them inside out, then put them back on.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
When I was a child I used to sleepwalk occasionally, the best one was when I was about 10 my mum found me crouched down next to the downstairs cupboard cleaning my school shoes. Very odd behaviour indeed, I mean a 10 year-old cleaning their shoes voluntarily, that's MENTAL.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
When I was a child I used to sleepwalk occasionally, the best one was when I was about 10 my mum found me crouched down next to the downstairs cupboard cleaning my school shoes. Very odd behaviour indeed, I mean a 10 year-old cleaning their shoes voluntarily, that's MENTAL.

Hahaha, that is QUALLA.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I strangled my first wife........
Night terrors are terrible.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
When I was a kid, my sister and I stayed round our cousin's house for the night. I woke up at about 2 in the morning about to piss on my sister while she was sleeping :lolol:

Another time, I think I was about to (or actually did - I can't remember) piss in the bin.

I've also tried to open the front door and leave the house once.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
As a child I walked into my sisters wardrobe and peed in it.

As an adult, I tend to have quite vivid dreams. Quite often if I am dreaming about being attacked i will flay my arms out as if to punch. The oddest though is where during one such dream i bit my wife on the shoulder. I must have been cocooned by the duvet and so couldn't move my arms, so I bit instead. My wife wasnt best pleased.

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
When I was a kid, my sister and I stayed round our cousin's house for the night. I woke up at about 2 in the morning about to piss on my sister while she was sleeping :lolol:

Another time, I think I was about to (or actually did - I can't remember) piss in the bin.

I've also tried to open the front door and leave the house once.

Leave the house to have a piss no doubt?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Several times I have had a recurring dream of playing football...... I'm playing up front and chasing a ball back to the opposition goalie. The ball is going away from me and it is the goalies ball but still I chase it.... the goalie sees me coming and sprints towards the ball to hoof it back upfield.... but ! catastrophe for the 'keeper... he slices the ball and it goes up about 10' and comes down spinning like one of Muralitheran's dhosras in no mans land between us.... I'm still running so I have a slight advantage over the confused goalie.....I only have to make the 5 yds to the ball... I'm going to make it... but the 'keeper is going for it too and he's closing in... with a supreme effort I get to the ball half a second before the goalie and smash it past him into the net.......

Imagine my surprise when I wake up in bed, with an agonising pain in my right foot as I have kicked the radiator next to the bed. Doh !

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
in my early 20's i came home one nite after a very good night out, wheni woke up my brother was cleaning his bed, it was until my mum told me i got up during the night and pissed on his bed,

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Opened the front door and walked down a main road(similar to Old Shoreham Rd) luckily my dad saw me and decided to follow me...

I've had that "Exploding head syndrome" once.. It was when I was kid, I was having a nightmare and all the sudden I heard really loud noises, I ran outside and sat with my dogs...

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Bloody hell, it appears pissing on people and their beds and the like is quite a common thing to do in your sleep! I better get my affairs in order and let people know in case I ever decide it's a good idea!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I had a 'leaking radiator' for years.

Turned out that when i got really pissed, I used to sleep walk and as I could not find the way out of the room, I would pee by the radiator. My parents and I both accepted this until one night they were sitting in bed reading when I slept walk in to their bedroom, opened the wardrobe door and..........you guessed it, started peeing. We still laugh about it now.

Another time I walked out my flat, shut the door, walked out the main communal door and shut it then woke up!!!! only wearing my boxer shorts. Had to run down to the phone box, somehow return charge and got my mum to pick me up. Next morning, wearing my sisters tracksuit, had to break into my own first floor flat, which was on a busy road..........very embarrasing. I have many more but would not want to bore you any more :lolol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Got so pissed, I ended up sleep walking pissing all over my mates carpet and my clothes haha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports