[Albion] What is the punishment for a misbehaving guest?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What with the other thread about abuse from away fans this going to football malarkey is truly depressing, and f***ing expensive, the game is watched it seems by a serious number of morons these days

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Correct answer.

According to the club charter these are the potential punishments:

Vaping - Warning Letter
Abusive towards staff, players and or/officials - 1 year ban

Hopefully, the club will let @HeaviestTed off with a warning letter and not take the name calling as abuse. Don't bring the vaper to another game would be my advice (y)
And on match days, he could go down the gym, or for a run, and lose some weight.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They should solely punish the offender, but that would make too much sense. So I imagine a 5 game ban and loyalty point deduction for you.
And extra homework

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What if the offender has purchased the ticket through the Clubs ticket exchange ? I guess the ticket office (the Club) is then responsible and liable for the actions of the ticket holder.
If they bought the ticket themselves then they’re not a guest are they?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What if the offender has purchased the ticket through the Clubs ticket exchange ? I guess the ticket office (the Club) is then responsible and liable for the actions of the ticket holder.
You don’t even know who has your ticket if you sell it on the exchange, so would be pretty harsh to make you responsible for the buyer’s behaviour. The club don’t know who comes in on a guest ticket so it’s entirely reasonable to put the onus on the STH who bought it to a) not get one for a bellend and b) be responsible for their behaviour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports