Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the most obscure location you have ever worn your BHAFC shirt ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My 02/04 shirt, sat in the amphitheatre at Salamis near Famagusta in 40 degree+ heat.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
In 1997 I was in Borneo. I was wearing a Btighton shirt when our guide pointed out that an orangutan baby in the nature reserve at Sepikok was called Sean! Later in the day I had ti take it off and wring it out after I had climbed a hill in extreme heat and humidity.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The Opera House Verona. It was during the day and very hot. Just passing through.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
36030_573411858747_1755205_n.jpg

ok so it was during a World Cup but i'm hoping this treacle still has the colours! Cape Town convention centre during Fat Boy Slim!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
In the press box at the Super Bowl in Jacksonville in 2005. And the Eagles lost - coincidence? I think not!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Everest, Kilimanjaro ? The Taj Mahal or the leaning power of Piza. Lets have it, with photograhic evidence and the winner will get a signed Wardy montage. Let the battle commence.

Bob Marleys Childhood home at NineMile, Jamaica

Jamaica Family.JPG

My Brother @getofftheropes in his palookaville shirt

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Underneath Basrah Arches' (Iraq) or on top of Mount Tumbledown and Mount Longdon in the Falkland Islands. I also have a photo of Lucy Pinder and Sammy Braddy (page 3 girls) wearing my Brighton Shirt in Iraq.

I don't know how to upload pics nor can i be arsed to work out how, unless i'm in with a chance of winning.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I went to a small town in Western Australia about 3 hours south of Perth wearing an Albion shirt thinking it would be an "obscure" place to wear one, only to bump into a couple of people who also happened to be supporters from Brighton.

I also wore the Centenary shirt to Cu Chi Tunnels in Vietnam.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I went to a small town in Western Australia about 3 hours south of Perth wearing an Albion shirt thinking it would be an "obscure" place to wear one, only to bump into a couple of people who also happened to be supporters from Brighton..

We did that, down Manjimup way, we stayed at Fontys Pool over new year a while back, didn't meet any other Albion fans though. We did a week or so later at the Members Equity stadium where we heard a couple of calls of 'Seagulls' as we walked by the shed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here