Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the longest... PEE?

Jan 1, 2011
Today, as I had a free day I cleaned my incredibly messy room. I constantly got thirsty so I drank a lot of water. As I was doing the finishing touches. (Hoovering and making the bed) I suddenly had the MASSIVE urge to go for a pee, like never before! I had to go so bad every time I moved a bit came out.???

So, I proceeded to the toilet and did a pee. And I couldn't stop. I was doing a pee for about 1 and a half minutes, I didn't even stop or anything, I had 1 and half minute's worth of pee in my bladder, that's how much I drank!

Just wondering, what do you reckon the longest you've peed for? I normally do 7-8 second pees, but 1:30!

ps- also, what is the world record? Maybe I've broken it!:ohmy:

3rd post and it's pee-urile??

I don't know where you've peen all this time, but urine the wrong website. You must be a right royal dolt on the internet to be posting wacko stuff and to waste everyone's time with it. Threads have been getting bladder and bladder of late, and I wish you peeple would give us a bit of peese. Give it a restroom will you Jimmy, or have you been out on the s lash?

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Usually 20 to 30 seconds. Not worth all the effort for 7-8 secs with the walk, undoing the flies, pissing, washing hands after etc.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Today, as I had a free day I cleaned my incredibly messy room. I constantly got thirsty so I drank a lot of water. As I was doing the finishing touches. (Hoovering and making the bed) I suddenly had the MASSIVE urge to go for a pee, like never before! I had to go so bad every time I moved a bit came out.???

So, I proceeded to the toilet and did a pee. And I couldn't stop. I was doing a pee for about 1 and a half minutes, I didn't even stop or anything, I had 1 and half minute's worth of pee in my bladder, that's how much I drank!

Just wondering, what do you reckon the longest you've peed for? I normally do 7-8 second pees, but 1:30!

ps- also, what is the world record? Maybe I've broken it!:ohmy:

You are pulling my chain!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here