Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the GAYEST thing you have actually seen at a Brighton game?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I remember that day at the lovely Cheltenham! I was never introduced but asked and told that was El Pres I can never see your posts now without seeing your belly!

I was just to the right of that pick at the back!

That was a fatpack that came with the outfit, not my belly! (Though sadly today I probably look the same without the fatpack).

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Brighton fans trying to copy Palace's chant :ffsparr:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That was one of the happiest days of my, meeting the only gay in the village

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
A cleveland steamer, a bit of rainbow felching and a blood queening session has made my pre match routine both more entertaining and cheaper than a pie and a pint.

I know this is going to make me want to throw but without being explicit can someone tell me what blood queening is, I've asked two friends of both genders who profess to be sluts and they are a bit unclear. Many thanks

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I know this is going to make me want to throw but without being explicit can someone tell me what blood queening is, I've asked two friends of both genders who profess to be sluts and they are a bit unclear. Many thanks

I thought it was the same as a raspberry moustache, a lady in comfortable shoes sits on her partner's face during the week the tomato boat has docked.

A 71 is similar to a 69, but you stick two fingers up your partner's bonus tunnel.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I thought it was the same as a raspberry moustache, a lady in comfortable shoes sits on her partner's face during the week the tomato boat has docked.

A 71 is similar to a 69, but you stick two fingers up your partner's bonus tunnel.

So would a 74 be the maximum score in this game? Could you manage a 79 with a good deal of lube and hands like Jeremy Beadle?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
:sick:

Thanks to you El Pres, I now know what blood queening and a Satans breakfast is. You, my good sir, are a deviant!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So would a 74 be the maximum score in this game? Could you manage a 79 with a good deal of lube and hands like Jeremy Beadle?

..........and would probably be German too, if my film collection is anything to go by. In theory if BOTH parties used both hands, it could be 89.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

My understanding is that its not entirely dissimilar to rainbow felching, except rather than slurping the cum/blood/shit cocktail up with a straw you suffer a prolonged choking as they sit on your face for a lengthy period as the result of earlier exertions oozes down your face. but i am to some extent guessing.

Was pleased to see my stab at what a 71 was a bit like a double shocker
shocker01_funny.jpg

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
The gayest thing I had the misfortune to observe was back in the Withdean days - Ernest enjoying physical man love with Dick Knight. Strangely it was around that time that he started referring to the great one as 'Dick Tight'.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I'm trying to imagine that even if I was gay, at what point I would consider the moment would come when I would be pondering being either the recipient or giver of blood queening, rainbow felching or indeed sticking any part of my anatomy large or small up another fellas hairy ringpiece. :sick: I've come to the conclusion I must have led a very sheltered life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here