Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what is the best foreign country you've ever been to ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Canada for living...Cyprus for holidaying!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hurrah, I'm off to Protarus in June. Never been.

I love America too. Had a great time in Orlando a few years back. Just walked around convinced I was in a film, pointing at neat grass verges, post boxes, and fire hydrants and going "coo".

Marvellous.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Referee87 said:
Mine would have to be America, probably New York. That place is an awesome place. You get caught up in the place there it just buzzes all the time.

wheres yours ?

me too. i've only been to new york state but i love manhatten.

other than that canada is nice and switzerland is beautiful...

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Easy 10 said:
Just walked around convinced I was in a film, pointing at neat grass verges, post boxes, and fire hydrants and going "coo".

Marvellous.

EXACTLY how i was when i went to the states!!!!

first time ive been and it was amazing, like your on tv or something!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Referee87 said:
what part of cyprus ? Ive been to protarus and that was ok. too hot for me though.

Pafos and the Southwest part of the island. Fantastic!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Australia and the Bahamas - but I wouldn't want to live at either of 'em.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Easy 10 said:
Hurrah, I'm off to Protarus in June. Never been.

I love America too. Had a great time in Orlando a few years back. Just walked around convinced I was in a film, pointing at neat grass verges, post boxes, and fire hydrants and going "coo".

Marvellous.

protarus as a town is great as there is just one main street that you can walk down and it takes about an hour to take a leisurely walk down. Go into the friends bar, they continuously show freinds episodes all the time. or the OFAH bar which is the same as friends. don't go into any gift shops either if you are clumsy. I tripped over my shoe lace and went smash into a glass cabinet almost smahing it. needless to say i left pretty quickly.

I was like that with manhatten. the steam coming out of the middle of the road was great and the skyscrapers are brilliant. Everyone must experience NYC at least one in their life time i think.

Have a great time Easy. You forgot to tell us about your other excursion didnt you ? to a place called stamford ?? I remeber you telling me about it !!

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Soton Seagull said:
.......I hope to come back with a new favourite (pretty excited by the prospect of the Grand Canyon at present).

Splash out and get a chopper trip- it's well worth it. They're up for a haggle on the price as well :thumbsup:

Bulgaria. Specifically, Sozopol on the Black Sea where I spent my honeymoon. The wife came too. This was before the iron curtain rusted away (I married young), when, as a civil servant, I had to get written permission to go.

It's probably turned into a Spanish-style tourist hell now.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Isle of Man

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
got to be Egypt . Its got everything

1.fantastic sights

2.friendly people

3.great diving and snorkelling