Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is occurring?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Still maintain Gus was our best manager we have had in my time watching Albion,i personally have no hard feelings for Gus.....a legend for me personally..

If only Gus had of been given just a few million extra..

Poyet only ever saw us a a stepping stone, in the same way he only ever saw Swindon Town as a stepping stone, a means to an end, that end being a sizeable Premiership club. If he'd got us up in the play offs he'd have been gone not long after, so let's not kid ourselves that he was a Sean Dyche or a Nigel Pearson (or even an Adkins!) in terms of loyalty or personal integrity. Have ambition by all means, but temper it with a bit of respect and humility otherwise it's fairly hollow/distasteful ambition imho.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The problem is quite clearly Barber,he's our very own Peter Risdale,everything he touches turns to rat shit.unfortunately Bloom believes in Him.A football man like Gordon Smith would have advised Bloom that Hyypia is not upto the job.
The sooner Barber and Burke leave the club the we can move forward again.Bloom,with these two jokers advising him is sleepwalking into league one.
Will always,always be grateful for what Bloom has done for the club,it's his money but it's still OUR club and it hurts when you watch it being dismantled.
But on a more cheery note,there's 20% off all shirt cushions today.
WAAAAHHHAAAAY.

one of the few posters on here i take as read.....Barber should **** off up north ( just a wee bit) and take Berk with him.....shit pairing , Barber responsible for loosing us probably the most exciting manager since mullers/melia....and berk ..ahh ..well ??god love Tony Bloom but i think he's getting fleeced by a room full of no-marks.....sorry...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here