Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is NSC's favourite comedy of all time?

Favourite Comedy of all time?

• The Office

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Fawlty Towers

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • Blackadder

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Peep Show

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Fast Show

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Inbetweeners

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Morecambe & Wise

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Frasier

• Seinfeld

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Friends

• The Two Ronnies

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Another - Please specify

Votes: 45 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
How can you start a thread on Comedy with Only fools and horses not entered in the poll. Very strange

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
How can you start a thread on Comedy with Only fools and horses not entered in the poll. Very strange

Personally always felt it's massively overrated. I am sure I will get shot down for saying this but that's my opinion. In hindsight yes I realise John Sullivan's most famous work is loved by many and therefore I should have included it, my apologies. There is however an 'Another - Please specify' option that can be used for this purpose.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Personally always felt it's massively overrated. I am sure I will get shot down for saying this but that's my opinion. In hindsight yes I realise John Sullivan's most famous work is loved by many and therefore I should have included it, my apologies. There is however an 'Another - Please specify' option that can be used for this purpose.

I personally thought it dated very quickly, each episode was superb firt time of viewing, but never the same again, and after a couple of times, I didn't really want to see them again. I've not watched one for ages, though, so re-viewing now might be interesting. The series went on too long of course, but the earley serieses were good at the time (what's the plural of series, is it serii ? )

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I personally thought it dated very quickly, each episode was superb firt time of viewing, but never the same again, and after a couple of times, I didn't really want to see them again. I've not watched one for ages, though, so re-viewing now might be interesting. The series went on too long of course, but the earley serieses were good at the time (what's the plural of series, is it serii ? )

Is there one? :)

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Am slightly annoyed that Goodnight Sweetheart doesn't feature - by far the best comedy ever.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
In Sickness and In Health , Steptoe and Son , Bottom, One Foot In The Grave, Royle Family , Porridge, Open All Hours , Some Mothers Do Ave Em :)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
In Sickness and In Health , Steptoe and Son , Bottom, One Foot In The Grave, Royle Family , Some Mothers Do Ave Em :)

In sickness and in health was excellent.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here