Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is Forster-Caskey's role in the team?

paulfair

Feb 2, 2009
He was and is crap i dont care if he is youth player or not i am only concerned with here and now.yes if a youth player is good enough then fair enough but dont just play them for the sake of it.i was at Burton last week and the midfield was much stronger without him and you will find the same will be the case at Watford on saturday.we will be much stronger in midfield and get a result.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
His set pieces do tend to stick in the mind and cloud one's judgement.

He's maybe not quite developed at the rate we would have wished, he might not be the type of player we want him to be but to say he is out of his depth in the Championship is misguided. He can and will get better as well.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Against a depleted League Two side, who played liked they didn't give a toss about the result.

You know HKFC, I've read a lot of stupid posting on this forum, hell I've probably contributed a fair bit of it but that might just be the most stupid point I've ever seen anyone make.

Not yours clearly, the one you were talking about.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You know HKFC, I've read a lot of stupid posting on this forum, hell I've probably contributed a fair bit of it but that might just be the most stupid point I've ever seen anyone make.

Not yours clearly, the one you were talking about.

Its genius, and should be considered carefully. Chicksen looked comfortable at Burton, too - more so than Bennett against Forest. Clearly we'd be stronger if we played Chicksen instead.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Bridcutt used to go about quietly doing his defensive midfielder roll...but we noticed he did a very good job at it.Fans will notice if a certain player has a great game regardless of position.

The last time I recall Caskey playing well was against southampton at home a bloody long time ago :)

Not being funny, but how many of our team were look-a-likes for Bridcutt?
JFC's appearance has nothing about him to make him stand out from the rest of the team and gain instant recognition that it's actually him and not any of a number of our players that could be mistaken for each other at distance.

Think players like Will Hughes and Derby, people can spot him because of his blonde hair and are more aware of him on the pitch and what he does during a game because of it rather than having dark hair and merging into the background of the rest of their team.

Sadly as a result of this, JFC doesn't get anywhere near the recognition and respect his performances deserve and we get threads like this harshly questioning his involvement in the side

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
JFC's appearance has nothing about him to make him stand out from the rest of the team and gain instant recognition that it's actually him and not any of a number of our players that could be mistaken for each other at distance.

Think players like Will Hughes and Derby, people can spot him because of his blonde hair and are more aware of him on the pitch and what he does during a game because of it rather than having dark hair and merging into the background of the rest of their team.

Sadly as a result of this, JFC doesn't get anywhere near the recognition and respect his performances deserve and we get threads like this harshly questioning his involvement in the side

Thats it.... He needs to dye his hair pink and everyone will think he is brilliant. How did i miss something so obvious.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Racist

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Bridcutt used to go about quietly doing his defensive midfielder roll...but we noticed he did a very good job at it.Fans will notice if a certain player has a great game regardless of position.

The last time I recall Caskey playing well was against southampton at home a bloody long time ago :)
But plenty of fans HAVE noticed that JFC is doing a good job.. therefore according to your "logic", he is.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

So you are saying that the ones criticising him may, coincidentally,be those with dodgy eyesight :tosser: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here