Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is everyone drinking this Christmas eve?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Couple of peroni whilst cooking dinner, now on vintage cava, probably have some port later, as will have to put a glass out for good old FC.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Started with a couple of pints of Orcadean Northern Lights, then a half of Arundel Breweries seasonal Barley Wine (10%). Shared a bottle of Huguenot Chenin Blanc and will no doubt end up with a Bookers bourbon or two.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just been round the neighbours for some mulled wine and xmas cheer, now just about to start on this bad boy with some cheese, tortilla, jamon and olives.....god help me in the morning

image.jpeg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
What's this like?

Subtle and smooth - great on its own - try it with cucumber - not to be wasted on cocktails. Was great value but bit pricey these days. Used to come is a plain brick shaped bottle - beautiful. Will try and find a pic.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Home-made cranberry gin that I bottled a couple of months back. Cracked it open for the first time earlier this evening, and I must say, I'm rather pleased with the result.

Slipping down far too easily. Tomorrow looks like a long round of Prosecco, champagne, wine & Bailey's. Possibly cider. Good times.

Merry Christmas, one & all.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Subtle and smooth - great on its own - try it with cucumber - not to be wasted on cocktails. Was great value but bit pricey these days. Used to come is a plain brick shaped bottle - beautiful. Will try and find a pic.

Here we go. First drank this years ago in Cuba with a native of Islay who had transported it rather than suffer anything inferior. Funny old world.

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here