Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] What is believed to be the most profitable TV programme ever made in the UK?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It has to be some terrible cheap gameshow

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Production costs and wrong channel.

As many of you seem bored, I'll give the answer at 10:30, so you can go back to bibbling on about what a few of us knew was happening months ago!!!!
Well, University Challenge is from America (I think). Mastermind looks very cheap but I can't imagine it's that popular.

Is it 'numberwang?'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because of its longevity, minimal production values and the fact the format has been sold to just about every single TV territory, Richard Osman's believes the most profitable UK TV show ever is...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because of its longevity, minimal production values and the fact the format has been sold to just about every single TV territory, Richard Osman's believes the most profitable UK TV show ever is...
Come Dine With Me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Blockbuster

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
wait, so this is based on someone's belief, and counts overseas production? calling shenanigans!

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Coronation st?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here