Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is a good result at Derby?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The fact it has remained a 3.00 p.m Saturday kick off is a result in itself. Happy for a daw, a win would be the best start.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Anything more than a defeat is a good result. But we should not belittle ourselves, we are more than capable of winning up there. The players have got to remain focused for 90+ minutes and victory will be achievable. :albion2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It's a 6 pointer.

Better to draw at Derby and at home to Forest, than to lose at Derby and beat Forest. 0-0 would be a good result.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
A 3 - 4 win via a last minute 30 yarder from FFS after he was CLEARLY offside, which leads to 2 Derby players getting reds and Pearson slipping over on a Mars Bar, hence he can't have a pop at the ref post-match.

JakyBF

Apr 19, 2016
Heathfield
Who's going to this game?

I'm thinking about going up on the Supporters Club coach on my own. First Brighton away day for me.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
They haven't signed anyone so expect a similar close game to end of last season. We are four games without a win...1-1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Think a draw is always a good result away from home at first. You never know who is going to be up the top or bottom. When a team was in the play offs last season, it definitely is.

Having said that, we almost won there last season (a poor Ince backpass and a dodgy penalty) and that was without Bong, Rosenior, Knockaert, Skalak and Murray of the players who are likely to start next Saturday so why can't we win there this time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here