Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What if Mad Dog had Nukes?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Looking at the current situation in Libya and the some what imminent demise of the Gaddafi, it begs the question What if he did have Nukes?

Is the man desperate enough to use them?

Would any of the Middle East uprisings of happened, knowing that the dictator had this in his arsenal?

Reading a report on sky news it states that Gaddifi was pretty advanced in the developement of the bomb, yet he stopped his programme at his own command. Why? because after the invasion of Iraq in the magical mystery tour and quest for WMD he was shitting himself he would be next.

So ironically do we have George Dubba Bush to thank for World peace!!!
( and that is somrthing I never thought I would type in a million years)

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
The rebelling population are fearful that Gaddafi has chem + bio weapons to use against these. I'm sure he'll go the same way as hitler, actually.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Looking at the current situation in Libya and the some what imminent demise of the Gaddafi, it begs the question What if he did have Nukes?

Is the man desperate enough to use them?

Would any of the Middle East uprisings of happened, knowing that the dictator had this in his arsenal?

Reading a report on sky news it states that Gaddifi was pretty advanced in the developement of the bomb, yet he stopped his programme at his own command. Why? because after the invasion of Iraq in the magical mystery tour and quest for WMD he was shitting himself he would be next.

So ironically do we have George Dubba Bush to thank for World peace!!!
( and that is somrthing I never thought I would type in a million years)

As I recall, his stopping his programs was a condition of his being allowed to become "respectable" again (albeit relatively), as done by Blair & bush. I guess this was also tied in with the Lockerbie stuff and other trade deals. All very complicated. But .... basically the guy is a psycho and would have used anything at his disposal against anyone if he was cornered - in my view, of course.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
As I recall, his stopping his programs was a condition of his being allowed to become "respectable" again (albeit relatively), as done by Blair & bush. I guess this was also tied in with the Lockerbie stuff and other trade deals

that is certainly what i can gather from the times coverage of the whole situation - blair would only open up british trade with libya and other avenues if he stopped his programes.

for a minute, i thought this thread was about martin allen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here