Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What headline would you like to wake up to on Sunday morning?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Cameron & Cabinet Dead in Botched Eton Sex Game.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Solly's a Jolly good fellow at Forest as Reading suffer a Royal meltdown against the Clarets.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Guardian: WHO'S THAT MAN FROM ARGENTINA?
Sun: HOLIDAY FOR TWENTY FROM £1
Mail: READING PITCH INVASION COULD HAVE CAUSED M40 SINK HOLE
Argus: WE'RE THERE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Express: "Albion crushing Royals play-off hopes disrespects the memory of Diana"

The Mail: "Owner of £750k house fires Brighton to play-offs"

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nigel Adkins to buy physiotherapy practice on Craggy Island.

At the post-match press conference after his play-off hopefuls crushing defeat by Burnley, a disconsolate Nigel Adkins revealed that he is to quit football and head off back in to the anonymity of a physiotherapy practice on the remote craggy island. "it was the nonchalant manner in which Ashley Barnes was texting to his former team-mates at Brighton as he tapped in his 4th goal which really made me realise", said Adkins, "that I should stick with what I know." This coupled with the news of the six-goal spree from Brighton at Nottingham Forest gave the former Southampton manager much to ponder. "The combination up front of Ulloa and Mackail-Smith, ably supported by Lingard and Buckley, makes them unstoppable, and then with Lua-Lua as a substitute as well. That combined with a rock-solid back 4 will serve them well......."

Dream on.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well there wont be a terror attack unless MI5 give the green light, The government Arm and fund most of Al Queda so itl be fine dont worry

Great.
[MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20045]hybrid_x[/MENTION] have got a new playmate (or username)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here