Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What have you given up for the Albion?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just my Saturdays, but also my Friday nights out, it used to be the night I'd go out and get hammered.

After turning up to several games seriously hung over and concequently not seeing a lot or enjoying the games I only have a couple on Fridays so I'm fresh and hangover free for Saturday!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I told my first wife, I was going to watch Albion in Chesterfield in the 70s....she said no, I was going with her to some mall that had opened somewhere?? ... When I got back from Chesterfield, in the middle of the night, I didnt turn the light on, and was extremely drunk, I crashed on what I thought was the bed...woke up ..just a mattrass...everything was gone..even the pictures haha..

Paddington Gal

May 7, 2013
turned down personal chef for member of a royal family,turned down development chef for a large supermarket,turned down a worldwide traveling chef for sheraton hotels,so alot of wages

You should apply for a job at the Amex, someone needs to sort the food out.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
turned down personal chef for member of a royal family,turned down development chef for a large supermarket,turned down a worldwide traveling chef for sheraton hotels,so alot of wages

I have a feeling in the long run you may live to regret this.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Blood, Sweat ,Tears and a good part of my life !!
Hey HO it was worth every minute though :lolol:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm currently debating taking a Saturday job that may get me into the industry I want to. It's a tough one.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Missed a college exam for the "83 replay which ultimately resulted in me failing the course - thanks Gordon Smith.

These days we "give up" our entire weekend to travel the 518 miles round trip from Stockport, and I wouldn"t swap my front row season tickets for anything!!!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
My Virginity, north stand 1983 at half time. Some bloke called Sivile or was it Savile something like that. Had a brother called Rolf.

Last edited:

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Apart from the obvious money , time etc.

I work most weekends and late`s during the week so i must give up nearly a 1/3 of my annual holiday
to get to just the home games which doesn`t include the 6-8 aways I do.

jolly fellow

Banned
Aug 29, 2013

Wow mate that is seriously impressive,mind if I ask what you do now?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thousands of £££, thank **** my lovely wife knows the score :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here