Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What has been the most frustrating home draw against a shit team this season (thus far)?

What has been the most frustrating home draw against a shit team this season (thus far)?

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Four to choose from, with Forest and Chelsea still to come.

Which one made you GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR the most?

It’s always the latest one because it shows NOTHING is being learnt about our ponderous shifting of the ball around the pitch

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I genuinely can’t split Sheff Utd, Burnley and Fulham.

I didn’t expect anything today so it’s not quite as annoying even though it was in the end a game we’ve seen far too many times for the majority of the match.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Burnley can f*** off.
In the spirit of fair play, Sheffield can go away and stick their heads up their own arses.
Fulham can kiss my peckered whip and I will let Everton off for now.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Burnley.

We managed three points from these four home games this season :ffsparr:

1000008762.jpg

1000008760.jpg

1000008759.jpg

1000008764.jpg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Sheffield Utd are so so poor defensively and looked it in the first 30 minutes during our home game. We should have stuffed them.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Fulham by far the most frustrating game for me. It might be my memory is warped but in my head that game is the benchmark for a team whose use of gamesmanship as a tactic avoids cheating by the letter of the law, but far exceeds it in principle. Everton were bad yesterday at times, but their Fulham-ing has some way to go yet.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ticked SU because 1st half hour or so we should've been about 4 up. Wasn't at Burnley, thankfully

I prefer to look at the bigger picture anyway, which is that we're 7th (for now) in a bloody tough season re injuries and managing our 1st ever Eupean adventure. Despite some frustrating home draws we've obviously been doing alright overall - all teams drop points along the way that on paper they shouldn't. Can't win em all (unless you're Man City)

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Shef Utd because we went ahead, and they were crap. However by a mile Burnley have been the worst side I’ve seen at our place this season.
Yep. Hard to choose between them but the hours and hours (or so it seemed) of playing it around in front of Burnley as they camped in their areas to then shift it to the wing to cross in and they header clear OVER AND OVER AGAIN against Burnley was an interminable afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here