Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What happens if we get 0 points in the next two games

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I will be very pi**ed off! Flying over to watch the Wigan and Blackburn games and my eldest grandaughter, Brooke is a mascot for the Wigan match ! Give her a shout please?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
What happens if we get 0 points in the next two games?

Probably nothing as per normal when it comes to on pitch matters.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
We will probably sack Sami.
We will take until the end of the loan window to find his replacement.
We will struggle on until the January window opens.
The new manager will be given a list of absolute sh*t choices of players to choose from.
The fans will go mad because we can't get out of the bottom three.
I really hope I am wrong.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Ive spoken to very few supporters who think that Hypia has a future at the club so it throws up the question Are the club actually doing Sami a disservice by prolonging the issue?

If things get worse could that have a damaging effect on his long term career? I acknowledge that he had experience in the Bundeslegia but will he become another Lloyd, Wood or Hinshelwood who never managed again at League level after their respective Albion experiences?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
If we get 0 points from the next 2, we will be in the bottom 3, and the gap will be significant between us and the teams above us (already a gap opening up).

If we get smashed 5 or 6 nil V Bournemouth I'd say he will be sacked by Monday morning. Unless of course Bloom is happy for us to go back into league 1 on 10-13k crowds.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
If we get no points from the next 2 games, it will be fireworks on the 5th. I would expect Sami to go and the Nathan will be the caretaker manager, you would expect a reaction from the players and before you know it, Nathan will become the permanent manger as we spend the rest of the season in the bottom half of the table.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If we get no points from the next 2 games, it will be fireworks on the 5th. I would expect Sami to go and the Nathan will be the caretaker manager, you would expect a reaction from the players and before you know it, Nathan will become the permanent manger as we spend the rest of the season in the bottom half of the table.

NJ has to go with SH.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
NJ is part of the problem. Gesticulating on the sidelines and little else. Get rid.

Unfortunately Bloom and Barber in their quest not to be burnt in a Poyet manner again have invented a personality matrix of their chosen head coach to protect themselves but unfortunately 'stable introvert' is fine in business but not in the dressing room.
In their quest to achieve a robust business model they have left the people behind and taken their eye off what is important....football, and the results on the pitch.

Penny pinch and squeeze us of our money until we're on the verge of rebellion is not the answer. Bloom is quite rightly held up as a legend at this club, almost untouchable, but perhaps financially he's taken us as far as he can. Maybe time for him to invite further financial investment to the cause by selling a stake in the club he loves.

On the plus side the club might actually be forced to reduce season ticket prices next season if we're relegated :ohmy:
....just a shame they'll be a huge number of new fans who bought into the Amex era who will decide enough is enough.

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Sadly, the managerial choice was misguided. A relatively inexperienced man instead of a more mature candidate a la Hughton, Clarke, McDermott etc.
It would appear that we need either experience or charisma or a mixture of both. Sami has neither. Bloom will give him until post Blackburn at home. He needs a fair few points from these three to survive but most of the fans have given up on him already so it ain't looking good.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Sadly, the managerial choice was misguided. A relatively inexperienced man instead of a more mature candidate a la Hughton, Clarke, McDermott etc.
It would appear that we need either experience or charisma or a mixture of both. Sami has neither. Bloom will give him until post Blackburn at home. He needs a fair few points from these three to survive but most of the fans have given up on him already so it ain't looking good.
After all the claptrap from Barber about checking that all the candidates for the job were what we needed and finally coming up with Sami, how confident are we they will get the next appointment correct. Which will be crucial in my eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here