Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What happens if the seats are not finished

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the OP is confusing the new Albion with the old Micky Mouse Tinpot one. The seats not being ready is not something to worry about,

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have heard STRONG rumours this is why smartcards are being 'issued' so late, just to make sure all seats in time.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Relax, the club have a full proof contingency plan.

hot-air-balloon-flights-east-anglia.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think the OP is confusing the new Albion with the old Micky Mouse Tinpot one. The seats not being ready is not something to worry about,

Just had a call from the Albion to say the row I purchased my seat in , in the ESU doesn't exist. No Bullshit.

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just had a call from the Albion to say the row I purchased my seat in , in the ESU doesn't exist. No Bullshit.

Ah did you go for the make-believe season ticket?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ah did you go for the make-believe season ticket?

No I'm serious. Our seats seems to still exist but the origional row we were supposed to be in doesn't. That's what the man on the phone said. I presume it was just an alphabetical error at time of purchase...........hopefully.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Relax, the entire block I bought my ST in last season doesn't actually exist.

Jesus, people, there are five WEEKS till the first home game. Once the seat rails are in, all they do is bolt the things on. A quick job.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
No I'm serious. Our seats seems to still exist but the origional row we were supposed to be in doesn't. That's what the man on the phone said. I presume it was just an alphabetical error at time of purchase...........hopefully.

Get in training now.........

Antoine_Dupre_from__326817t.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Seriously, when I bought mine last year it was sold as something like W3F (or D, I forget which). I eventually got advised that block didn't exist and the seats we bought were in W3E (or similar, haven't got my card to hand). The seats were still there, they just labelled them wrong.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
In time for the start of the season? obviously with so many tickets now pre-sold what happens if for some unkown reason the seats are not finished.

have any of the new season ticket holders been informed when they brought there ticket?
Did you mean 'that there ticket' ?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
In time for the start of the season? obviously with so many tickets now pre-sold what happens if for some unkown reason the seats are not finished.

have any of the new season ticket holders been informed when they brought there ticket?

Not worth worrying about they will be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here