Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What gives?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No clique you say?

We have moved into the shadows to scheme and manipulate and to pull the NSC strings as a good clique must. Above all, we remain anonymous and use pseudonyms such as Hart's Shirt, Man of Harveys, Lush, Barnet Seagull, Rool and Simster... Yes, we are very anonymous and that is our secret weapon.

Oh.

Aloha, Ken. With over 400 posts in the last 14 years, you're on the verge of becoming prolific.

Good to have you back on. Long live the original clique. Who's got the giant flag? And where is that bunk beds photo with Simster and Stumpy Tim?

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
As an ageing, balding, bitter old man with a penchant for Skol lager, can I just say that I empathised with the OP for a page. I read the first page and got sucked in. Then 5 pages in got very bored and stopped reading. Then wondered how things were progressing. But not enough to read the last 14 pages. What have I missed? Is it safe to go back to my half finished can of Skol and carry rubbing one out to Sue Barker?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Having been on here for 'kin years, the members of NSC seem to have become much less friendly and more vicious in their interactions, mainly, I think, because of festering political differences. Oh for the days of bhaexpress going into one about recruitment consultants, Kev the Ape and his trip to Falmer with his Mum and Beeneys Gloves getting pissed at his works Christmas do. Even Dwayne the bronx bodybuilder and friend to Kylies chimney sweep was quality entertainment value, although he's probably, now, as wealthy as the Donald.

Great memories...
Here's the link to Digweed's Gloves at his Christmas works do singing and telling HR where to go before he went on to Wothdeam.
It's required reading along with most of the NSC Gold threads.
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?42216-An-emotional-apology-to-all

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
26d68ab9-b266-42d6-a950-b5196edd1f27.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I reckon you're near the old ex Abbey and Grammar School. River at the end of garden and playing fields beyond?
Our echiums are 12-14' this triennial year from seed. Failed to set more off though.
Now what was this thread about?

Lol! No, I'm on t'other, less fashionable side of the creek, but with sufficient old brickage to warrant the local authority blocking my extension plans on heritage grounds, the crypto facist jobsworth utter clowns :censored::shootself:tantrum::facepalm::shit::cry::mad::lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Lol! No, I'm on t'other, less fashionable side of the creek, but with sufficient old brickage to warrant the local authority blocking my extension plans on heritage grounds, the crypto facist jobsworth utter clowns :censored::shootself:tantrum::facepalm::shit::cry::mad::lolol:

Looking over the Ham Marshes? Got stuck in the pub too long to make it over the creek. Great place. Nice vibe.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I assumed the OP was a second account of someone like that Sussex chap or the symjym whatever his name is one?

What's happened in the previous 19 pages?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Having been on here for 'kin years, the members of NSC seem to have become much less friendly and more vicious in their interactions, mainly, I think, because of festering political differences. Oh for the days of bhaexpress going into one about recruitment consultants, Kev the Ape and his trip to Falmer with his Mum and Beeneys Gloves getting pissed at his works Christmas do. Even Dwayne the bronx bodybuilder and friend to Kylies chimney sweep was quality entertainment value, although he's probably, now, as wealthy as the Donald.

Amen to that. I try my best to not get sucked in to the vortex of nostalgia that we are all prone to in life, but I think with NSC, it WAS better. BHAexpress' rants!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here