Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What games would you watch sat in your pants, dribbling soup down your front?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Doesn’t work like that. He’s motivated by footballing success….he’ll be rich, but live a sad, lonely existence watching endless replays of us beating Leicester sat in his pants, dribbling soup down his front.

Building on this magnificent post by @dazzer6666 (https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/potter-at-chelsea.398602/page-2#post-10502800), it made me think about which games I'd sit and watch in full and just revel in the excitement of the game.

My immediate thoughts are Charlton 0-4 Brighton, Peterborough 0-3 Brighton, Brighton 3-0 Palace (St Patrick's Day massacre), Brighton 4-0 Man Utd, Brighton 5-2 Leicester, Brighton 4-1 Chelsea...

Assume that TV coverage isn't an issue, the recording of the game exists - what games would you want to be permanently available to you watch whenever? Pants or not pants.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I'd love to have seen Nelson's now legendary FA Cup goal at Brentford . Not sure the game itself was that great from what I've heard but the sense of expectation when getting towards the 68th minute would be huge.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
2-1 win vs The Arse in 2018. First time I had seen us beat them.
Citeh win.
And most of RDZs games. Even the losses we have spells of magnificence.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Cardiff at home (last season at Goldstone) young and impressionable don’t recall much of the match, just the afters, would like to actually watch my first game again!

A cup game at st Mary’s - won 3-1 can’t remember year (maybe 10-12 years ago) quality game and atmosphere

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Cardiff at home (last season at Goldstone) young and impressionable don’t recall much of the match, just the afters, would like to actually watch my first game again!

A cup game at st Mary’s - won 3-1 can’t remember year (maybe 10-12 years ago) quality game and atmosphere
Was that Gus’s first game?

el punal

November 2009. Gus Poyet’s first game in charge and it was a league match played at 4.00 pm on a Sunday. You’re right we won 3-1. I went to St.Mary’s in the morning bought a ticket for the away end, went home had a Sunday roast, walked down to the stadium, watched us do the business, then walked back home. Marvellous! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here