Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what game are you going to

Which game Saturday

• Total voters

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Promise you mate.

So, let me get this right Claus....you are promising to tatoo BHA on sheebo's arse ?

Well, each to their own - your in the right City........:lolol:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
:falmerspi

When I was a nipper, my mate and his old man used to go to selhurst and I tagged along one Saturday, got the bug, and years later, still do......

I apologise for not supporting Clowntown or the pikeys.

Going to watch Palace would make me feel ill too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'll survive, at least our season isn't over yet.....:yahoo:

OI that's one thing i won't take from ya! I'm an optomist and our season is NOT over yet - Leeds and Walsall lostin the week. If we win all 3 and Leeds only take 4 points from the last 3 games and Walsall take 8 or below than we're there

* I know there's a very SLIM chance mate but ya gotta cling to hope. Also i'd like a top 10 finish - That will be a good achievement :ascarf:

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
OI that's one thing i won't take from ya! I'm an optomist and our season is NOT over yet - Leeds and Walsall lostin the week. If we win all 3 and Leeds only take 4 points from the last 3 games and Walsall take 8 or below than we're there

* I know there's a very SLIM chance mate but ya gotta cling to hope. Also i'd like a top 10 finish - That will be a good achievement :ascarf:

Good for you mate, always believe in the impossible....

On a serious note, I hope you make it - you won't, but hope you do. :drink:

Scanny

You should ask CECIL about his mate Dicky - now there's a man who knows more about football than all of us put together...

I think the classic comment came in ManUre vs Pools when he said 'I'd bring Carrick on' after 60 mins. Carrick had been playing the whole game - 'That's why we're Champions'

What is Sealey actually like then?

Is he a C*n* like he is when he is at work?

I am assuming that he is?

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008

At work Scanny, he's a bit like you, only fatter.......:bigwave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Nah - he's a good lad. There isn't too many people who understand football like Sealy, Simmo and myself round our parts - they all support Man U, Liverpool, Arse or Chelski :rolleyes:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good for you mate, always believe in the impossible....

On a serious note, I hope you make it - you won't, but hope you do. :drink:

Did you think you'd get promoted a few yrs back when u were lying in the relegation zone under the ugly fella's management (you know him eeerrrrrmmmmm errrrm DOWIE - the one we turned down before you got him) ? i doubt it - not saying we'll go up but it's a possibility...

I think i need to try and lift you spirits - i can't get over ur missfortune of Palarse and Kent! Next you'll be tellin gme you live in Hailsham or something :ohmy:

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Nah - he's a good lad. There isn't too many people who understand football like Sealy, Simmo and myself round our parts - they all support Man U, Liverpool, Arse, Chelski or of course, Palace :clap2:

He is a good lad, a little diamond.

Well, not so little, but a diamond all the same.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He is a good lad, a little diamond.

Where, not so little, but a diamond all the same.

Worth his weight in GOLD :bowdown:

Michael Essien - Michael Essien :( - i feel for ya Seale son

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Did you think you'd get promoted a few yrs back when u were lying in the relegation zone under the ugly fella's management (you know him eeerrrrrmmmmm errrrm DOWIE - the one we turned down before you got him) ? i doubt it - not saying we'll go up but it's a possibility...

I think i need to try and lift you spirits - i can't get over ur missfortune of Palarse and Kent! Next you'll be tellin gme you live in Hailsham or something :ohmy:

Seale - stop texting sheebo and get back to work - mine's white with one sugar.

:afro::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here