What function does the official supporters club serve?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Off which my son is 1 and thinks this will only make it worse

It was a badly constructed joke. '[Say] NO [to] camp'.

I think their cack handed approach might not reap the benefits for many years to come. Football is still seen as a MACHO endeavour, despite many players coercing us in to believing it is not.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
During the Goldstone era when directors were not so accessible to fans the supporters club were a voice for the fans,they like many of us who cared for the club, they fought hard to get where we are today. Now that we can speak to TB and Gus at the fans forum... from that point of view they are now redundant,they don't speak for all the fans now,you will never please everyone....have no problem with them or the chants.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
From the wording of the headline it feels as if the postraduate PC managers running the BBC are rubbing their hands together at the possibility of this story gathering pace. With their help all supporters have now complained about homophobia and like a red rag to a bull,opposition fans will create incidents and the cameras will arrive. Bingo! News!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Yes that's them, they travel to away games (from Cleethorpes) on the wanker bus.

I remember I got on the wrong bus once, took me a whole extra day to get back to Cleethorpes and had to wear my full kit the whole way. This is all I remember from the journey

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My ARS is the No.1 supporters club for the ALBION and my ARS is always OPEN for new MEMBERS

Homophobia, report this to the BBC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports