Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What exactly did Tanno do?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Pretty sure Tanno does a lot of the defensive coaching. He's also been brilliant whenever he's been on the pitch, even though that wasn't very often.

Thanks having read all the other posts I think I have my answer here. He is probably a fantastic technically gifted defence coach and also Poyets sounding board (5% of the time)

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Thanks, I will treasure that comment.
I guess you are a fully paid up member of the ' Gus Poyet is the greatest thing since sliced bread and he is irreplaceable ' appreciation society. Unwilling and unprepared to consider that there might actually be someone better out there to take us forward.

16th in League 1
10th in the Championship
4th and play-off place in the Championship.

If you don't think that that is forward progress, i'm sorry but you are absolutely ****ing mental.

D

Deleted member 18477

he played football last year... and he was pretty good for 60 minutes of a few games...

this season i guess he just 'assisted' gus...

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
He said this in the Daily Express :

“As managers Gus and I are trying to adapt to the players,” he said. “We are open-minded and honest and it is a healthy combination. I don’t know if I would be a No2 for another manager. I will not accept hypocrisy and there is a lot of it in this business.

“We both really hate losing. I remember that at Ipswich we lost in the play-offs against Sheffield United. I was crying on the pitch. I was more hurt than the fans. Whenever we lose, it hurts for days. And Gus is just the same.”

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
If Poyet has privately said to players that he didn't know he would be there next season, Taricco would by association as his Assistant be viewed to have a similar status and possibly be in cohorts with Poyet. Presumably the purpose of the internal investigation is to determine whether that was the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here