Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What ever happens..who ever we sign...are you as proud as me

Jun 22, 2011
Remember the games...Doncaster,York,Leyton Orient 4-4,Fans United day, Hereford and the pitch protest live on Tv at Dean court,plus so many more......Could you EVER believe that the club we love would ever have a £90 million stadium and be bidding for players that are worth around £3million.

All the bad times, all the s..t, it brings tears to my eyes.
BRIGHTON ARE BACK

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Remember the games...Doncaster,York,Leyton Orient 4-4,Fans United day, Hereford and the pitch protest live on Tv at Dean court,plus so many more......Could you EVER believe that the club we love would ever have a £90 million stadium and be bidding for players that are worth around £3million.

BRIGHTON ARE BACK

we are aren't we

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

BRIGHTON ARE BACK

Don't forget losing to Darlo in December '96 to go 12 points adrift at the bottom. After the game trying to breaking into the ground and people ripping down the east stand gates :lol:

Lowest point for me, everything has been up since then, this is definitely a peak and a world away from that day

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
remember the games...doncaster,york,leyton orient 4-4,fans united day, hereford and the pitch protest live on tv at dean court,plus so many more......could you ever believe that the club we love would ever have a £90 million stadium and be bidding for players that are worth around £3million.

Brighton are back
yes mate 50 years old and holding back tears

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

BRIGHTON ARE BACK

Exactly that mate.

I just said to my mate, that I think I have woken up in a parallel universe....it is a wonderful day to be an Albion fan.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Remember it all, which makes all this progress so much more emotional. I'm seriously concerned I may blubber when I finally get to sit down on my luxury padded seat watching million pound players play for the Albion, whoever they are!

Happy days and more to come........

In short, I think its slightly mental!!

What we've had in the last 20 Years til now, i can't believe we are where we are...

Proof that commitment to something we truly love and refusing to roll over and give up will, in time, pay off!!!

Bollocks, I'm getting all emotional

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Got tears in my eyes right now. Things are just moving so quickly I can't really believe all this is happening to our wonderful club. Makes all those years when I had real tears of despair that we might lose everything, all the years fighting to keep our club alive and kicking, they all seem so far away. Now all we can complain about is how long it might take to make a quick exit from the ground as so many people want to watch us. Brighton really are back!

Are you watching Bill Archer. Never ever forgotten what you did to us :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here