Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What else can we get outraged about today?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm a Medjool date and I find your post offensive,
It turns out if you were an 'eat me' date with the plastic spear, I'd find you offensive.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I am consistently outraged by the f*cktards walking around the Tesco on Boundary Rd. I go in almost daily and I am yet to spot the place where you are supposed to leave your brain before entering the store. Based on the behaviour of the average customer, there must be one!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Palestinian or Israeli?
Surprisingly, American.
I'm assuming as none of them have shredded wheat on their heads they are democrats and not Republicans.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
The Islamic love in we currently have in the media, amongst the politicians and the pink and fluffies has anyone read the Quran and Hadiths.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
That American footballers have to wear as much protection as they do......................................outrageous!

seattle_mist_hike.jpg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

I'm certainly not!

And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I was going to have a moan about the lazy, disinterested staff at Currys, but the girl at the checkout gave me a free carrier bag, so I won't. :)

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The Islamic love in we currently have in the media, amongst the politicians and the pink and fluffies has anyone read the Quran and Hadiths.

I helped set up the first fully Sharia-compliant insurance company in the UK. I have studied some aspects, skimmed over all the bits on fasting (*double-checks for offensive mis-type*), prayer and Haj, but did learn lots about all things halal/haram in financial transactions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here