What drugs do you take?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Today I've been on the 'Extra Power Pain Reliever Caplets' from Sainsbury's. Some people don't like to take supermarket's own brandfs becuase they think they won't be as effective as the big names. I prefer to think of it as having a higher chance of something a little 'extra' having found it's way in. :lol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cheshire Dolphin said:
Today I've been on the 'Extra Power Pain Reliever Caplets' from Sainsbury's. Some people don't like to take supermarket's own brandfs becuase they think they won't be as effective as the big names. I prefer to think of it as having a higher chance of something a little 'extra' having found it's way in. :lol:

This goes back to the supermarket thread discussion we had recently.

I went to buy some Immodium for my husband and picked up Tesco's own brand remedy.

I compared ingredients and then asked the pharmacist to do it too. They were identical and £1.20 cheaper.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Nurophen 400 for the exposed nerves under the crown on one side & the cracked filling on the other. These cold mornings are really painful, I hope the wind isn't too strong tomorrow night :ohmy:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Yorkie said:
This goes back to the supermarket thread discussion we had recently.

I went to buy some Immodium for my husband and picked up Tesco's own brand remedy.

I compared ingredients and then asked the pharmacist to do it too. They were identical and £1.20 cheaper.

I've started doing this too - more often than not they are identical.

As an aside, while in Chester I once had an acute case of the trots so got hold of Tesco's own brand diahrea tablets. Not only did they work a treat, they were made in Eastbourne! Something I took great delight in telling everyone.

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
Diclafenic (Votarol) for crushed disc in back, and ventolin! :angel:

Amitriptyline. I've been gradually working my way up from 20mg to 75mg a day so far. It's starting to get interesting. But sleepy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports