Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What don't you like?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I don't like it when people poke me in the side when I'm reaching for something or otherwise have my arm raised.

How about you?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
dont like it when someone thinks its funny to slap me round the back of my head or hit me by surprise. admittedly it doesnt happen much at 38. however, my instant reaction is to turn and unleash some fury

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't like seeing blankets being used as makeshift curtains. It makes the house / flat look like a slum (which it almost certainly is if the owner has resorted to this).

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I don't like seeing blankets being used as makeshift curtains. It makes the house / flat look like a slum (which it almost certainly is if the owner has resorted to this).

the whole of embassy court was like that pre groovification.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A

I do that but only at night to accompany the curtains which are already there, and I'm careful to hang them on the inside. It helps darken the room. :blush:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't like seeing Easy OWNED on the England In Finals Thread, utterly tearjerking. :(
It was my own laziness and lack of research on the matter. No excuses, it was just a series of ill thought out, piss-poor assumptions on my part.
I'm over it now though.

I do that but only at night to accompany the curtains which are already there, and I'm careful to hang them on the inside. It helps darken the room. :blush:
As long as I can't see it from the outside, that should be ok. :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't like it when someone looks at my mouth when I'm talking.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I don't like people whoı are totally unaware of the poeple around them and just dawdle, blocking your route. They need a good beating!!!!:angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't like cucumber.
If I buy a sandwich without knowing there is cucumber in it (which has happened in the past with tuna), then I throw the whole thing away. Removing the cucumber is not enough, because its mere presence actually taints the whole sandwich and leaves it tasting of nothing but cucumber.

Which is vile.

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
The other 91 football clubs that make up the premiershite, championship, league 1 & 2.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't like it when people post things on here just to try and impress. Threads such as "I have £2500 to spend on a stereo, what should I get?" or crap about how perfect and lovely my wife and kids are and my life is just so sorted. Well, it sounds nice but it's the same as everyone else's, your wife and kids are, I'm sure lovely, but they are not special to anyone else.

Or "I have 10 grand to spend on a holiday where should I go"? Who gives a f***!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here