Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does everyone else seem to be able to do that you can't?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Blow bubbles with gum.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've never been good at mathematics. It always wound me up that my when I asked my teacher why this particular formula was the correct one he'd just answer with "because it is".

I mostly didn't even understand the question, let alone know the answer. If calculators hadn't been invented I'd be flipping burgers

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Spell neccesrey , neccesery, nessasery, neccasary .... ffs

thank god you haven't found it necessary to spell it correctly.

For me it's actually being humourous on NSC.

Bringing Princess Monolulu to a climax is easy. Getting her to multiple climaxes is easy.

Telling my brother-in-law, who's hung like a horse, why I tied him to a tree is a bit more difficult.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I really can't throw.

My dad never taught me and I can feel how pathetic I look when I try. I would say I'm average strength so it's just a complete lack of TEKKERS.

I also struggle with forward rolls as, at 6ft 4, there is just a little too much going on.

God, that's me to a tee!

Used to have to field close to the wicket, or have someone meet me half-way if I was on the boundary.

Never been able to do forward rolls either!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Take it easy at work on New Years Eve.

Sake, I'm proper busy and three quarters of the office has nicked off home. Grrrr!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tire of me?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For me it is not editing offensive emails. I've done this one or twice on here, and have righly got it back in spades. After two disciplinary hearings for 'foibles' of a similar nature in a work context, I'm trying very hard to reel my neck in. With some success. Ahem.

Oh, and paying attention to the speed limit on motorways.

I guess '**** you, DVLA' will probably be my epitaph :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My son has this problem too. However, he is an amazing drummer! May be that is the instrument for you!
Reading is also an issue, and he gets a shadowing effect, and he can only take in one word at a time. A large computer screen helps with this a bit. However, he is a smart lad, as he got 5 A's on his GCSEs last year.
It may not help your lad, but I find closing my bad eye when reading makes things much easier.

Good for him drumming - I'll stick to guitar though!

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
It may not help your lad, but I find closing my bad eye when reading makes things much easier.

Good for him drumming - I'll stick to guitar though!
Yeah he tries closing one eye. But find it a pain when doing it for any length of time. Caught him studying one time with a towel tied around his head covering his bad eye.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Magic eye pictures.

Drove me f@*king nuts for about a month in 1993.

I have the same problem - not that I really consider it a problem. Then an optician told me a few years ago that because of the nature of my eyesight, I probably would never see them. I hadn't raised the question, and it's not anything serious...... But I can't remember precisely what it was.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Roll my R's
Solve a Rubik's cube
Remember peoples names when I meet them unexpectedly, perhaps not where I usually see them or maybe wearing different clothes.
Remember the lyric to a song after just a couple of listens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here