Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What do.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
These are the right answer. All three have made mistakes in playing out from the back that have given the opposition a crucial goal.

Now for my next question. I won't bother with a separate thread in case [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] thinks I am drunkenly fishing at 8am on a Thursday :lolol:

Who is the odd one out?

The answer is of course is Davy, who is "not good enough" whereas the other two, despite getting caught by Southampton and Arsenal respectively, rather than the Champions (hard for Virgil admittedly) are world class.

It just leaves me to ponder who tonight's NSC fall guy will be, since Southampton are very good as pressing the play out from the back. Perhaps "modern, attractive tactics"?

:moo:

Hmmm....as my reply began with 'not good enough' it seems I had an inkling of the punchline even though I hadn't realised there would be one.

He isn't good enough, though, is he, though? :rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It just leaves me to ponder who tonight's NSC fall guy will be, since Southampton are very good as pressing the play out from the back. Perhaps "modern, attractive tactics"?

I dunno who'll be The Goat - not in the good way - but I can guarantee if IF Davy puts in a performance that matches his hair.
Or Maty keeps us in the game with a couple of 'worldies' the very most you'll get is 'thats what he's supposed to do'.

Or more likely complete and utter silence.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Theyve all made a mistake that directly results in a goal?

But other than that, they're all top players?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Annoyingly, I've started one of your threads and you've given one of my answers.
Oi what do you mean 'one of my threads'?

Unless the actual answer is 'They all hate the yellow French Fancies'.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Same number of eyes?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
These are the right answer. All three have made mistakes in playing out from the back that have given the opposition a crucial goal.

Now for my next question. I won't bother with a separate thread in case [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] thinks I am drunkenly fishing at 8am on a Thursday :lolol:

Who is the odd one out?

The answer is of course is Davy, who is "not good enough" whereas the other two, despite getting caught by Southampton and Arsenal respectively, rather than the Champions (hard for Virgil admittedly) are world class.

Well it’s not the first time for Davy right?

Very different positions and roles for their clubs. And I’d wager Van Dijk and Pogba contribute far far more to their teams.

Haven’t looked it up but willing to be they’ve probably scored more goals in 3 years then our Davy as well.

Joking aside; I don’t think Propper is a BAD player. But I do think he struggles with Potters style of play. He is one of a few weak points in the team I feel could be improved if we wish to move up the table going forward.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Davy Propper, Virgil Van Dijk and Paul Pogba have in common?

Answer on a postcard to [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All have biblical names? David, Paul and the Virgil Mary.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
They are all not former finalists of the Soviet Figure Skating Championships of 1971.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

Who is the odd one out?

The answer is of course is Davy,:

Who, in giving the opposition a crucial goal, in the same game also decided he didn't want to mark his man anymore and gave two more away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here