Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do you think?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...of the woman who reads out the words on the spelling contest on BBC...she looks like Kirsty gallagher and is supremely fit:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Nina Hossain. Up until recently she used to do the BBC London news. Apparently she has now left and will be doing ITN

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
She does indeed! I also like the new presenter on Watchdog (can't think of her name at the moment)

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
That programme happened to be on when I got in last night, I found it strangely compelling (and not just because of the fit bird reading out the words).

Got to say, there were a few words in there that I wouldn't have been able to spell and I'm 24! Was interesting to note some of the words that they struggled with, particularly the kid who was aksed to spell "psalm". He had clearly never even heard the word before, even in passing, and struggled to spell it "s, a , r, m"!! Just made me think about whether kids in general are as aware of religion and stuff as I was when I was a kid.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
The lisping kid was robbed - how could a young innocent soul like him understand the concept of a Bacchanarian? And the girl got some pissy word like House ... :(

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It was so harsh because often she mispronounces words slightly and last night the ginger kid thought she had said l instead of r.

How harsh was it last night when the kid starting crying and the presenter kept him there talking to him and the camera zoomed in on him. Then the presenter said 'Go and play with your skateboard...you scored ONE!'

Meaning 'f*** off back to the playground you oik because you cant spell'

Harsh. I have never seen someone who so clearly wanted the ground to open up and swallow them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here