Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you recommend on Netflix

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Loved every episode of Breaking Bad, managed about 30 minutes of episode 1 of Sons of Anarchy.

I'll give it a go. I watched the first series of BB, thought it to be very dull. People kept saying to stick with it but if something cannot get my interest in 7 hours worth of telly then it never will.
A man standing around in his underpants wondering how to get rid of a body while a manic junky runs around outside is not a strong enough concept to be the ONLY thing that happens in 7 hours.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'll give it a go. I watched the first series of BB, thought it to be very dull. People kept saying to stick with it but if something cannot get my interest in 7 hours worth of telly then it never will.
A man standing around in his underpants wondering how to get rid of a body while a manic junky runs around outside is not a strong enough concept to be the ONLY thing that happens in 7 hours.

Fair enough and it is very hyped, which can be a turn off - everyone saying it's fantastic (a bit like me with Game of Thrones, which I just can't see the appeal of and I have tried to watch it).

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely loving sense8 at the moment. It's something you have to concentrate on, but I'm hooked. Done by the Warchowskis of Matrix fame.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fair enough and it is very hyped, which can be a turn off - everyone saying it's fantastic (a bit like me with Game of Thrones, which I just can't see the appeal of and I have tried to watch it).

An yes , Thrones. I saw the first 2 series as my girlfriend was hugely into it. It all got a bit samey after that so I left it for True Detective.
I think it's more me than the programs. I just get bored of series after series of the same thing. TD was up my Straza cos it was both fascinating and that story and characters only lasted one season.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Weeds
Better call Saul (need to have seen Breaking Bad)
Walking Dead
Orange is the new black
Sense8 (not sure about this one though)

Enjoying revisiting Lie to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here