Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do you lot want in you're christmas stockin?

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
i might have been over here in palma for 26 years now but ive never forgotten a traditional old sussex chrismas. we always have a turkey or a chicken wiv all the trimmings and you really cant beat a liter or two of sangria!

so chrismas greetings to you all back in blighty.

whats your chrismas treat?

me and the missus are gonna open the bar on chrismas eve for a bit, skip the mass cos we aint religus and that pop back for a bit of hows your father

ive got her a nice bask for her pressie. she might be getting on but im looking forward to seeing her in that!

what are you lot getting for your 'better alves'?

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
christmas in france for us. i'm hoping for some cookery books and maybe a case or two of wine. great time of year.

our eldest little boy (nearly 3 year old) is loving it!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A 6ft blonde in knickers

???.
71976731_352x470.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Although slightly changed to protect copyright

I don't think anyone would seriously believe a stuffed toy is posting on a football messageboard.

Oh no, wait...

"Although simple-minded, he has the ability to fabricate lies to fulfill his basic needs... fearful and gullible, he assumes the role of "victim" and uses his suffering to get attention.... he is easily entertained and a simple activity can occupy his mind for hours... [believes] negative attention is better than none at all..."

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don't think anyone would seriously believe a stuffed toy is posting on a football messageboard.

Oh no, wait...

"Although simple-minded, he has the ability to fabricate lies to fulfill his basic needs... fearful and gullible, he assumes the role of "victim" and uses his suffering to get attention.... he is easily entertained and a simple activity can occupy his mind for hours... [believes] negative attention is better than none at all..."

Aha - you know him! Cool! (That sounds seriously wicked though - and not at all the innocent that he protrays - I think it was written by Chuck :lol: )

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
You're looking forward to seeing her in a basket? is she on the small side?

(or did you never win a spelling bee?)

sorry darling i made a bit of a mess of that spelling didnt i.

ok its a basque ive had a look in the catalogue.

its a low cut number shell have her thruppenies hangin out!

you got one ted?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
you got one ted?

Thanks but no - I don't need that sort of thing to turn my husband on to be honest... :lol: I'm more of a grease and oil change girl anyhow - my christmas present from him is getting some welding I've been meaning to do on my car finished for me - would have taken me about a year if I'd had to do it myself :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here