What DO you look like ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That's me on the left.

Zeddie-Little-photogenic-racer.jpg

Good for you mate. NSC conversing with REAL people and not some WANKY made up name. This will NOT catch on !

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Can't help thinking this may be for my benefit. Nice to meet you enjoy the rest of the summer on the route!

Ah! It occurred to me that you were Hove Born and Bred when I put a little bit of thought in to it later, but it seemed a little odd to ask a veritable stranger on the bus.

Good to meet you too.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just pissed me right off mate. That C*NT that forced that girl to hang herself as the forums allowed some C*NTS to post anonymous. It is NOT right is it ? I posted my real photo and got the obligatory abuse, hardly expected anything else but as I said put up or SHUT up and if you have something controversial to say have the bollocks to say who you are.

Do you mean all this is real with real people?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you mean all this is real with real people?

No people who have been responsible for the death of a 14 year old Girl via the internet, anonymously.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
PTDC0005.JPG Here I am, punching myself in the face.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No people who have been responsible for the death of a 14 year old Girl via the internet, anonymously.

Sorry uncle S wasn't talking about the poor girl just NSC.

What seems to have started out as a bit of a laugh with the pics has suddenly got a bit heavy with you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry uncle S wasn't talking about the poor girl just NSC.

What seems to have started out as a bit of a laugh with the pics has suddenly got a bit heavy with you.

No I am just royally ****ed off the whole anonminity of the internet that allows people to post whatever shit they like. Not here specifically but overall. As I said if you want want to post something harsh post your name address and photo. The internet has allowed a load of wet wipes to act the hard man and literally kill people and that is NOT right. .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports