• Head

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Heart

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm struggling a bit with my now ex-girlfriend, my heart says I should try and get back together with her, my head says I should have never got involved in the first place. To confuse matters a bit more, a THIRD organ is getting involved in the argument aswell.. my lungs don't miss the girl!

I'm just after a little bit of perspective from other people, what do you think is more important? Heart or head. NSC decides.
:thumbsup:

edit
COCK, I forgot to add a poll! :dunce: Can a mod help please? Thanks.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Head.

There was a reason she's an ex. Keep it that way. You're having a weak moment but you know you deserve better, :thumbsup:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Think of her as a football manager, it never works 2nd time round - and there might be a Gus round the corner

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
It depends why u split up in the first place. If she cheated or similar let her go and go with your head, if it's something more simple follow your heart. People may say they told you so but will still be there for you. If you don't you'll only end up wondering what if. Better to regret doing something than not.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Depends I would say. Is it true love or do you think you could handle being without her?

PS; All I would say it better to die trying than not try at all and regret it for the rest of your life?

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll wait for pics before making a decision.

Judging by your username, there's a strong probability that you've come across her at some point. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies gents, except SDL for confusing the issue still further! :lolol:

The problem is, as a male it's tempting just to keep hanging around her for purely physical reasons... everyone needs someone afterall. But it's probably not the best idea, we don't share many things in common and she's certainly not "the one". And she's a plastic Chelsea fan aswell.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Judging by your username, there's a strong probability that you've come across her at some point. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies gents, except SDL for confusing the issue still further! :lolol:

The problem is, as a male it's tempting just to keep hanging around her for purely physical reasons... everyone needs someone afterall. But it's probably not the best idea, we don't share many things in common and she's certainly not "the one". And she's a plastic Chelsea fan aswell.

Oh i'm all intrigued now! I used to work in a very popular shop in Southwick Square and got to know alot of the teenagers of the area. So I probably do. You let me know who it is and i'll let you know if she's a keeper :thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Head everytime.....I followed my heart once and lost the f***ing lot. Season ticket, house, daughter, sky tv etc etc etc. Got it all back now( well nearly).....Head, head, head......Then again if you aint got nothing worth losing over it, who gives a shit!!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh my days don't get me started again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I went with my heart.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
we don't share many things in common and she's certainly not "the one". And she's a plastic Chelsea fan aswell.

Go with your head then, no point getting back together with her if you don't feel like she is "the one".

Whenever I have broken up with someone it always seems like it would be easier to get back together with them, than to continue feeling confused/upset. That soon passes and eventually you realise it was all for the best :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here