Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did YOU get up to in Newcastle this weekend

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Not long back after a top weekend. Game was the only down side. Newcastle is a superb night out and cant wait to go back

I think exploits need to be shared so come on......

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
after watching some girl going to toilet by the Tuxedo Pincess we all went into Bah Ha's which is quite a nice little club. Can't remember too much as I was hammered. just got back now but was a bloomin good trip apart from the result of course

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I think you'll find it's "Baja" if you mean the club over the bridge. Jesus the women.... if you didnt pull in there (or pretty much anywhere else in Newcastle) then you werent trying.

I on the other hand was an absoulute saint and regualary called Mrs Paddy B at home :lolol:

I am sure you could spot the Brighton fans in toen centre on Saturday night (only ones wearing coats)

I on the other hand was an absoulute saint and regualary alled Mrs Paddy B at home :lolol:

The Bandit

Oct 31, 2004
Sunderland
Not taking the piss and know the answer, but some away fans really should give Sunderland a try. Call it Sunderland bias but Newcastle is over-rated. Really

Sunderland is a very good night out. Seen a few of your lads around the pubs and clubs who seemed to be having a good time. Pity there wasn't more of you stayed in Sunderland instead of going through the Dark-Side.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ive been out in Newcastle lots of times, its ok but full of geordies who annoy me. There really is nothing cool about taking your football shirts off when it is snowing.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Well a few of us older ones went up on friday and had 2 nights out on the Toon,and it was brilliant,got to spend a week in De Tox now tho!!

And it is true that women up there do not wear any clothes at night!!

Got a few pics as well,will put them on here tomorrow!!:eek: :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here