Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What colour tube line do I need to take to get to Charlton?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There isnt a tube station near there if my memory of last season is correct. It is either main line to Charlton anda short walk , pasta good chippie, or tube and bus to the ground.

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
You don't, I used to live round the corner from the ground, get the national rail from London bridge to Charlton station. If you really want to get the tube you could get the Jubilee (Grey) to North Greenwich and get a bus, but that is a waste of time.

Jan 30, 2008
you don't, i used to live round the corner from the ground, get the national rail from london bridge to charlton station. If you really want to get the tube you could get the jubilee (grey) to north greenwich and get a bus, but that is a waste of time.
grey /green i'm confused now ???

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
The pink one :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What pub will everyone be drinking in? :moo: Will everyone be in colours? :moo: If I want to sit down should I attempt to do so on my allocated seat on the back row? :moo:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Ok thanks for the advice, the cheapest tube ticket I can find is £117.35 - has anyone found a cheaper deal ???

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Ok thanks for the advice, the cheapest tube ticket I can find is £117.35 - has anyone found a cheaper deal ???

I have found one for £117.25 :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here