Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What colour shirt are you wearing to spurs?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't bother with colours in London - usually begs too many questions

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Im wearing the new blue and white shirt which i got for xmas, so be my 1st time wearing it, hope be successful, so doubt be wearing my old red one (AC Milan shirt everyone thought it was when in Australia and New Zealand) Come on Seagulls.

Sep 18, 2003
Will be the Black BHA Beany, 2000 home shirt and an Espaniol scaff. This combination has never been defeated in 12 outings now.

Will also have the lucky pants in reserve, just in case we have to make a subsitution.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I was rather shocked to find a Spurs shirt in my wardrobe today. Its ancient (Pony made it, if that helps show how old it is). Must be from when my dad was trying to indoctrinate me. Might be his actually, although it seems too small. Either way, I don't remember ever wearing it.

Pity I'm 500 miles away as I could try to wear it in if I was at the match :)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
In actuality I'll be wearing the as-yet-unbeaten 02-04 shirt with the flaking number 28 on the back, listening to the free Seagulls World, assuming NTL's servers don't go under with the load. I won't say how many games the shirt gone unbeaten for, but its enough to reserve it for special occasions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here