Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What club do you hate most that is not palace?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Leeds (Dirty bastards and arrogant) .... West Sham (Ponces, always have been, always will be) .... anything to do with SPL

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I only feel hate for the following teams

1. Palace
2. Pompey
3. Oxford
4. Reading

Also hate the following managers:

1. Adkins
2. Allardice
3. Coppel

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yikes!

That's a good catch. Correction then...

Manchester United.

D

Deleted member 2719

Easy........................... Pompey then anyone currently employing Redknapp.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
ManUre, Chelski, the MK franchise & Pompey getting a bashing.

I don't dislike Pompey that much, as their demise makes them not a threat, and because first the posh Rupert Lowe twat, and then the Adkins twat; made me dislike S'ton; so I enjoyed Pompey beating them e.g. in last seasons FAC.

I'd add Stoke - style of football and the prick Pulis. The football is all about territory, set pieces, more terrority, and chaos in the box with a lot of tall players. Awful.

Luton - scummy fans, even now, and as shown in incidents against other clubs players/fans in the last 10 years. Well done York yesterday in lengthening their hell. :lol:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Man U!!......and I think I'm the first to say Crawley. They are starting to tick me off. They are going to get extra coverage on Local TV and Radio next season which means less for us.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Man U!!......and I think I'm the first to say Crawley. They are starting to tick me off. They are going to get extra coverage on Local TV and Radio next season which means less for us.

But they will vie with Chelski & Palarse for fans in that non-Albion concrete town.
A tedious squabble, whereas we've got 90% of the massive county of Sussex just for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here