Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What city should you actually live in?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Another new inhabitant for Portland, Oregon.

WHich i'm delighted about, as many of my favourite bands (The Decemberists, The Shins, Elliott Smith to name three) are/were Portland natives.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Another new inhabitant for Portland, Oregon.

WHich i'm delighted about, as many of my favourite bands (The Decemberists, The Shins, Elliott Smith to name three) are/were Portland natives.

Stephen Malkmus lived there too. Would love to have him as a neighbour, but the feeling would not be mutual.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Cape Town

but would have preferred Paris

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Portland.
You are a free spirit, but not in the LA way, in the “you’re probably more cultured than most of your friends” way. You’re up-to-date on all the latest coffee brewing techniques, have a long list of local blogs you love to read, and can taste the organic goodness in every bite you eat. Move to Portland already, you sexy smarty pants

I don't think I want top live in Portland. It can't make me can it?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I refuse to 'pick a Beyonce' so this thing can **** off.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Portland, Oregon. ah well at least it's close to Canada

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Portland.
You are a free spirit, but not in the LA way, in the “you’re probably more cultured than most of your friends” way. You’re up-to-date on all the latest coffee brewing techniques, have a long list of local blogs you love to read, and can taste the organic goodness in every bite you eat. Move to Portland already, you sexy smarty pants.

Snap

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Cape Town

You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life. An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while. Cape Town is calling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here