Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can we do?

Will1995

Jan 14, 2011
Bexhill-on-Sea
So, me and three friends looking to get a season ticket on the North stand.

We're all sixteen and hoping to pay using this monthly installment thing? Could we pay in cash each month, or would we need a credit card or bank account so they do it automatically each month themselves?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
You need a debit card at least that will let you have direct debits- not sure you can get one of those when you're 16!? Cant you get your folks to sign you up?

Will1995

Jan 14, 2011
Bexhill-on-Sea
And yeah you can get debit cards at the age of 14 i'm pretty sure, i'm sure they probably would if i asked....looks like i'm doing the washing up for a while! :lol:

Will1995

Jan 14, 2011
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yeah, never have to time to get down the bank - it shuts half an hour after i finish school so pretty tough! By the time i can open one, probably all the season tickets will be sold! Anyway, i'll give them a ring tomorrow and find out! Cheers for the help!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
16 year olds used to need a bank account to have their EMA paid into , so a student account will suffice with a debit card to take money out of ATM's and facility to set up direct debits. Tip : you need to pay money in however to cover the direct debits.

Check out the banking offers here:-

Banking: Are you struggling to find a new bank

Most (but not all) banks offer 16 year olds direct debit facilities.

Barclays, HSBC and Lloyds seem to require you to be 18, though.

Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Ireland, Clydesdale, Co-operative Bank, First Trust Bank, Halifax, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Bank, Santander, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Ulster Bank and Yorkshire Bank seem OK with direct debits for 16 year olds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here