Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What camp are you in ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So you KNOW something? Do share...

I know jack s**t - it's you who have all the FACTS. Or so you keep telling everyone IN CAPITALS. Yawn.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I know jack s**t - it's you who have all the FACTS. Or so you keep telling everyone IN CAPITALS. Yawn.

I have NOT claimed to know all the facts. Suggest you READ my posts more CAREFULLY.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Yes, we know you don't like him. I don't think it's an understatement at all. What, explicitly, has he said that is so terrible?

Read my signature for a starter, but to be talking to the country about the clubs budgets and his contract less than hour after losing the biggest game in the last twenty years, was not what most fans and I would have thought the chairman, wanted to hear.
His plans for raising the players and strengthening the squad for next season so that we can push on from here would have been good. Not hearing he has a contract but that don't matter, he has to think of himself sometimes, was not what I wanted to hear Gus, when I was at a real low as a true Albion fan. Hows that for how some of us feel then Kev?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Read my signature for a starter, but to be talking to the country about the clubs budgets and his contract less than hour after losing the biggest game in the last twenty years, was not what most fans and I would have thought the chairman, wanted to hear.
His plans for raising the players and strengthening the squad for next season so that we can push on from here would have been good. Not hearing he has a contract but that don't matter, he has to think of himself sometimes, was not what I wanted to hear Gus, when I was at a real low as a true Albion fan. Hows that for how some of us feel then Kev?

Thank you for pointing out what should be obvious to the Gus-lovers but appears to be beyond them.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Mistimed maybe, but he was as p****d off as the rest of us and he is not good at hiding his emotions. Not the first time a manager has made odd comments in the heat of the moment in the aftermath of an important match.

I can't help thinking that whatever has happened actually occurred before the second leg. Perhaps something prompted him to make those remarks - had he already been told that 'the ceiling' had been reached and there would be no increased budget for next season? Once again, we won't know until the full facts come out.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm in the...

keep-calm-and-carry-on-camping-37.png

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Thank you for pointing out what should be obvious to the Gus-lovers but appears to be beyond them.

Oh, seriously please, just grow-up. So you think you know more than others on here, congrats. So you think you have access to info that others may not, congrats. Just stop trying to ram it down everyone's throat and sucking the c0ck of anyone who agrees with you. Its classless and just makes you look like a attention-seeking desperado.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here