Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What Book are you Currently Reading?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
night watch - terry pratchett

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just finished Peter Beardsleys autobiography , big mistake after finishing Jamie Carraghers recently - it's the same feeling as drinking a Horliks immediately after a red bull

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
'Taking the Tiss' - Mat Le Tissier.

Read it twice already. What a legend.

Our Rickie's book will be a best seller too when it comes out

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Neuromancer - William Gibson
Well, just about to start it anyway.

A brilliant book, couldn't put it down. A game changer/genre creator. That Sprawl trilogy (Count Zero and Mona Lisa Overdrive) followed by the Bridge Trilogy (Virtual Light, Iduro and All Tomorrows Parties), are some of the best cyberpunk/science fiction you could wish to read.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Just finished the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. And I'm now reading the second of the Millennium books now...The Girl Who Played With Fire. Really enjoying it at the moment!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just come back from holiday and managed to read three books: Two of them were ultimately disappointing: Chinaman, described as the best novel ever written about Sri Lankan cricket. It's based on a brilliant concept but runs out of steam well before the end and The Stranger's Child, well-plotted but far too much padding.

But I also read Le Grand Meaulnes (which has been on my bookshelf unread for 30 years). Why did I wait so long? It's absolutely superb and I can see why it's a frequent inclusion on lists of great novels - best book I've read for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here