Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What Book are you Currently Reading?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....

any good?

No idea, I've only just started reading it in the past couple of days. I'll try to remember to post a report when I do finish it.

I finally got round to finishing this a couple of weeks ago. An excellent insight into how Apple was founded and Steve Wozniaks role in building the Mac empire.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My wife is a big fan of the Peter James 'dead books'. I read the first one (buried alive bloke) and gave up on the second one after a few chapters. They just read a bit teenage point horror to me.

My ex use to wash his car when she was a young lass.I believe he still lives in Clayton sx.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Brutal Art by Jesse Kellerman. Hasn't caught my interest yet. 50-50 whether I finish it

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just finished reading The Poe Shadow by Matthew Pearl which was OK. Now decided to re-read the Robert Goddard books and then I think I am going to re-read the David Gemmill book in memoriam.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The Lake House, another one of James Patterson's. Bit wierd with flying children, not his usual stuff.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just finished 'The man who fell to earth' Walter Travis, made me want to see the film again. Will be back on Jubilee Libarys shelfs this weekend.

Just about to dig out 'Walking Ollie' Stephen Foster.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've recently finished His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman, amazing trilogy of books, just outstanding. And now I'm reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here