Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Artwork Adorns Your Walls?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A Banksy canvas , a Zamora montage and the 99/00 Mansfield goal celebration artwork piece.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Matisse (The Snail) has pride of place in my lounge and I just LOVE it to bits.

T00540_henrimatisse.jpg

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
several posters, albion argus pull-outs and various albion related paraphernalia.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
We have a cat painted by Jimmy Hill's wife.

How did she get it to sit still while she painted it?

Earlier today I was about to post the same question, but then I typed 'painted pussy' into Google Images in search of a picture to illustrate my point.

Three hours later I concluded there was nothing suitable...

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
have a look through some art / poster websites. you will find thousands to choose from and you will no doubt find an artist who's work you like. Asking someone for advice about what you would like to hang on your walls is a bit like asking for someones opinion with regards to their taste in music. You may agree or you may totally disagree.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
My flatmates have a picture of two dogs, but one dog is bigger than the other due a trick of perspective. It's a bit odd in my opinion, but they like it. One of them also used to have one of the walls covered in squares cut from wallpaper and it was actually very nice, but as it was held on with white tack it used to fall off all the time. Shame, as I used to really like it.

I have a few very geeky posters and prints I need to get framed and put up, but otherwise I don't have anything myself.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
have a look through some art / poster websites. you will find thousands to choose from and you will no doubt find an artist who's work you like. Asking someone for advice about what you would like to hang on your walls is a bit like asking for someones opinion with regards to their taste in music. You may agree or you may totally disagree.

I was thinking of a "theme" of sorts for my house, and fancied having decent pics of jazz/blues/guitar stars (in my opinion), but having been through the poster sites, there weren't many pictures I thought would be good enough - bloody expensive too when they're framed.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I have a black and white picture of the rat pack playing pool...

Id love these two paintings on my wall ...
100761143_226e540b49.jpg

104489.jpeg

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Matisse (The Snail) has pride of place in my lounge and I just LOVE it to bits.

T00540_henrimatisse.jpg

Might be ART but distubingly similar to this piece of shite ...........
london-2012-olympic-games-logo-magnet-union-jack.jpg

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Some Mrs Hiney originals dotted around the house
The infamous b&w shot of Stuart Storer's last goal at The Goldstone (autographed)
Two or three sets of cigarette cards from the 1920s/1930s
Aerial shot of the Goldstone with my tickets and a programme from the last game
Loads of family photos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here