Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Arsenal side do we want to see on Sunday?

What Arsenal side do we want to see on Sunday?

• THE BIG GUNS! The best 11 - world stars for us all to admire and enjoy watching on our patch

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • A SECOND XI - with a smattering of household names, giving our boys a better chance!

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
For me I want to see their strongest team out, it's very rare for Brighton to see such quality sharing the same pitch, I for one will be pretty star struck to see the likes of Sanchez, Giroud and Cazorla on the same pitch as Calderon and Forster- Caskey. Good experience for the Brighton players playing against them too

Yup, that sums it up for me.

If we can see their stars, have an entertaining 90 mins, lots of singing, a great atmoshere, and still be in with a shout come the end of the game, that'd be grand.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
They have a week before our game and they do not have another game for a week afterwards. No need for them not to play a full team unless they are worried about injuries.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I want to see the full Arsenal side, all whistles and bells, it will be an honour to welcome the Cup Holders to the Amex.

A honour? You're are joking, right?

I want us to the most hostile bunch of shits they've met this year players and us alike. The pussies can't handle it up them, so to speak.

Honour my ar5e

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
These 4 for starters Goo.jpg

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I'd rather lose to their best 11 than their worst.

I'd rather beat their best 11 that their worst.

But i'd rather beat their worst 11 than lose to their best.

All things considered, I want their best 11 to play.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
I can't imagine Arsene Wenger will put out a 'weakened' side v Brighton, it is till Arsenals best chance of winning a trophy and for a club of that class and magnitude their fans will be livid if they go out of the FA Cup at the second hurdle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here