Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are your cats/ dogs called, please?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Cats: Lukey and previously a cat called Marley.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmm, some lovely names here. I can't help thinking pets deserve proper names, however, so I'm leaning towards something like Titus Andronicus, or Ho Chi Minh, or Richie McCaw. Or Danny Wilson :love:

Keep 'em coming :thumbsup:

You've got to remember the vet will have to call the pets name across the waiting room.

I was leaning towards Douglas as a potential name, but am now thinking along the lines of:-

'His Royal Highness Lord & Viscount Herbert Fitzherbert the Third', just so I can refuse to move until the whole name is announced.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
2 cats.
Smeagul & Gollum.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The cat's name is Laura. Came about as she was born in the cupboard under the stairs, and was the first kitten to show it's face outside the cupboard. My step-daughter thus decided to call her "Laura The Explorer", and yes, I know it should be Dora, but hey, you can't argue with kids when they're naming pets, so Laura it was.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You've got to remember the vet will have to call the pets name across the waiting room.

I was leaning towards Douglas as a potential name, but am now thinking along the lines of:-

'His Royal Highness Lord & Viscount Herbert Fitzherbert the Third', just so I can refuse to move until the whole name is announced.

You see, that's exactly my point. I have absolutely NO issue with the vet having to call that out. I'm angling for one of those long, impressive names that the breeders at Crufts give their dogs, like "Cholmondley Galactica Bohemian Rhapsody IV, known to his owner as Dave".

I might just stick pins in a dictionary (or, the Complete Works of Shakespeare) and see what I get.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Parents last 2 cats were called Ginge (guess the colour) and Boot (Not sure why).

Both are now on the sofa in the sky....:(

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I had a rabbit called Tinkerbell once..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ronnie is my cat. Named after a snooker player.

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
Madge and Sidney

Sidney has just replaced Madge's brother "Ploppy" who disappeared.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If I were to name every cat we/I had we would be here all day but at this moment in time
Talulah Belle (Lu-Lu) black and white, small, lethal 16years
Megan black and white long hair 9 years
Harriet ginger and white 8 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here