Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] What are you watching on your TV tonight?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Mrs GB appears to have put an Ed Sheeran concert on so I'm just off to the kitchen to wash up*

*listen to 6 Music.

You have my sympathy, the washing up and 6M sounds good option.
Ed Sheeran could tap some spoons on the table and it would be in the charts and be played on Heart FM :eek:

rbridd

Aug 9, 2005
Two Christmas University Challenges, (Rimsky Korsakov!), and just about to start a Waking the Dead.

I shall probably watch or or two The Walking Dead later.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Who is on tonight?
Sorry I CBA to look.

The piano man returns with his annual new year music show, although like most things this year, there are a few changes. Jools and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra are joined by artists including Celeste, Tom Jones, Chris Difford, Michael Kiwanuka, Roisin Murphy, Ruby Turner and Rick Wakeman, and there are archive clips of Hootenanny performances from the likes of Jamiroquai, Rudimental and Ella Eyre, Madness, ABC and Aloe Blacc.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’ve just started watching a film about a girl who wants to be a cheerleader in Dallas. I’m intrigued to find out whether she does it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The piano man returns with his annual new year music show, although like most things this year, there are a few changes. Jools and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra are joined by artists including Celeste, Tom Jones, Chris Difford, Michael Kiwanuka, Roisin Murphy, Ruby Turner and Rick Wakeman, and there are archive clips of Hootenanny performances from the likes of Jamiroquai, Rudimental and Ella Eyre, Madness, ABC and Aloe Blacc.

:thumbsup:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Got absolutely wankered last so spent the day doing the bare minimum making sure the kids survive until tomorrow.

Googled "top 100 feel good films" and ordered a Papa John's for dinner.

Baby in bed at 7.30, so had a lovely evening cuddled up on the sofa with Mrs Spongy and the 6 year old daughter watching Big.

Been a lovely evening. But by Christ 2020 can ****ing do one.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Some talking heads programme about outrageous comedy. So far has featured Father Ted and Dave Allen. Decent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here