Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you, stupid or something?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now we've got the BIG GUNS joining us. Morning Adam. Need to introduce you to my bro. He has, like you, an encyclopaedic knowledge of reggae. I'm in awe of both of you.

For you. This hasn't dated. Never.

[yt]998P6HEzCdI[/yt]

Amazingly I downloaded that a few weeks ago as a timeless classic, good call.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Koaste K is brand new to me. I'm gonna continue my tex-mex feel for one more song if I may.

I may? Let's do it. This song goes on forever and ever. Luvverly
[yt]o14hqYc96gE[/yt]

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Find me two more aggressive tunes than these and I'll give you TWO pounds

Well, I could have a crack. I'm not sure either are as good, though...

[YT]YIcMolthnX0[/YT]

[YT]0pVSBQGoUuw[/YT]

Back after a long, tedious and unneccessary decision by the tightfisted fucks at the label who wanted to stop YouTube showing videos...
[YT]sO5APfKnR50[/YT]

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As Mr Banana is gracing us with his beautiful presence I shall bring this little cracker out

[yt]DXdZ_jGUgJo[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Back after a long, tedious and unneccessary decision by the tightfisted fucks at the label who wanted to stop YouTube showing videos...
[YT]sO5APfKnR50[/YT]

She's a bad bad girl. Her song about the Oasis party on her solo album is just all sorts of wrongness. Reminds me of the Boiler by Rhoda Dakar and Special AKA. Not for this thread, though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
My fave party track. Even better than Groove is in the heart. You could stick this on loop and 4 hours later I'll still be there pulling shapes. f***ing great big shapes.

[yt]DFMxWIIpejg[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Did someone mention Mexican?

[yt]sCxSdsR1BnQ[/yt]

If anyone can post - Mi Chat Latin - I'd appreciate it.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
As Mr Banana is gracing us with his beautiful presence I shall bring this little cracker out

[yt]DXdZ_jGUgJo[/yt]

Blimey. I remember begging my mate to download that for me. Always five years behind everyone else. Won't save you from being a bellend, Chappers - you need rawk:

[YT]yxytSH_piRQ[/YT]

Not the original perfect version, but...
[YT]i5pleZFUa4M[/YT]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
HHAHAHAHAHA TUNE TUNE TUNE

Britains finest...

[yt]0pnJPX60vXA[/yt]

I met Dizzee Rascal once. Top bloke and very self-effacing. Genius on the mic too.

Met this bloke too in the Ice Bar in Brick Lane. Don't think he liked me though. I went into full rant about how his ManUre side are f***ing shite. God I hate Man U with every drop of blood and breathe in me.

[yt]QV2U1i9zYKc[/yt]

and whilst I'm on an 808 state remix, UB40s finest moment. How they descended so quickly into crap cod reggae.

[yt]5tg8aGYXgZM[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here