Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What are you particularly looking forward to next season?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
At half time, waiting until the whistle then sauntering to the toilets, having a piss, wondering over to the bar, having a beer, back to the toilet for a piss, back to bar for a pie to eat at my seat as the whistle is blown for part two of our win against Man City.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
DeZerbiball.
Simon Adingra unleashed.
The moment James Milner steps onto the pitch in an Albion shirt.
Welcoming back Levi
Welcoming back Moises
European sides at the Amex
:banana::clap::ascarf:

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
The wonderful view of Brighton as I crest the hill on the A27 on my football 'commute' from Dorset.
Also the feeling of arriving at the Amex each and every time, with the disbelief that we have such an awesome ground to call home. It gives me goosebumps even thinking about it.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
The wonderful view of Brighton as I crest the hill on the A27 on my football 'commute' from Dorset.
Also the feeling of arriving at the Amex each and every time, with the disbelief that we have such an awesome ground to call home. It gives me goosebumps even thinking about it.
My favourite hobby is walking up past bacca with everyone coming out of the car park and listening for away accents and then try and eavesdrop what they are saying about us and find a place to jump in and chat if they aren't dìcks.

Sadly enough I tend to judge an entire fan base on my experiences of away fans met on this walk.

Good: really nice and complimentary old fellas who'd driven from Newcastle. Mouthy but friendly Arsenal yoots who couldn't get over me saying they might win the league. The nice Villa fan apologising for their shithousery.

Bad: Leeds; Troglodytes. The gangster wanna be snide spurs fans who couldn't fit any more fruit in their bowls if they tried. Brain dead united fans with suspiciously local accents giving it the 'Que sera sera' before the macca Penalty game. Strangely couldn't find them anywhere after the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here