Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What are you having for dinner today?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A potato-based meal tonight, I imagine in a frittered capacity. Am in Spain where the in-laws are having vast trays of pink crunchy seafood, and a huge beef lump - not me - to feast through. There's a tad of uncertainty of what to give the vegan, so I opted for something simple, and a bottle of almond Baileys.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Veggie fingers, hash browns and beans, fruit juice. It’s my breakfast. Night shift. Happy New Year all.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
A potato-based meal tonight, I imagine in a frittered capacity. Am in Spain where the in-laws are having vast trays of pink crunchy seafood, and a huge beef lump - not me - to feast through. There's a tad of uncertainty of what to give the vegan, so I opted for something simple, and a bottle of almond Baileys.

What's the cream in Baileys made from?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A huge bag of crisps, pizza and champagne.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Chicken Kiev; Chips, Peas and bottle prosseco all for a tenner from M&S. Having a quiet night in of reflection after a god damned awful year. Tomorrow, I’m going to make 2020 the best year ever yet though. Honour those no longer with us by working hard, achieving things and making a difference. Time to live life again.

HNY all! UTA!

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Home made cottage pie (hot) with home made coleslaw (cold).
Tasty, but a bit of a mistake.

Tomorrow... home made cottage pie (cold) with home made coleslaw (cold).

It's going to be lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here